Private | One-on-One | Photography Workshops
Personalized photographic instruction specifically tailored to meet your individual needs. Work one-on-one with Bill to learn how to get the most out of your camera equipment, improve your photographic field techniques or discuss ideas to enhance your creative vision. Start with the basics of your DSLR or delve into more in-depth professional techniques and composition ideas. Each session will be structured to focus on the topics that you desire and we’ll select a location that is optimal for experimenting with the ideas and techniques discussed.
Session topics might include:
- Understanding the Fundamentals – Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO
- Developing your Photographic Workflow | Thought Process in the Field
- Field Techniques & Creative Control – Working with Depth of Field, Motion Blur
- Techniques, Capturing Action | Behavior, etc.
- Composition Ideas – Framing, Fill the Frame, Low Angle, Rule of Thirds, Lines | Patterns | Textures, Negative Space, Reflection, Incorporating Strong Foreground Elements, Vanishing Point Techniques, and more…
- Understanding Light & Exposure – Histogram Basics, Reading the Natural Light, Working with Flash, etc.
- Close-up | Macro Photography
- Wildlife Photography
- Landscape Photography
- Image Processing Techniques & Workflow (Adobe Bridge / Photoshop)
- Image / Portfolio Reviews
- And more…
All private photography workshops include:
- Pre-workshop phone conversation(s) to discuss your desired areas of interest,
photographic experience, potential locations, etc.
- One-on-one photo instruction with Bill Gozansky (Half-day or Full-day Sessions)
- A copy of Bill’s ICF Photo Guide: Nature & Travel App
- Post-workshop correspondence (phone and/or email) to discuss image review, follow-up questions, etc.
Available upon request.
To be determined based on photo topics / techniques to be discussed. Travel outside the Fort Lauderdale area is possible, but depending on location subject to an additional fee to cover travel expenses.
Half-day Session ($300) or Full-day Session ($500).
Discounted rates for a Series of Sessions are available (Call for quote).
- Services subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
To make a reservation or for more information regarding your Private | One-on-One | Photography Workshop, please contact Bill Gozansky at firstname.lastname@example.org.